1. Glass Bottom Boat Tour to see the famous "Arch". Take crackers to feed the fish and pack your bags for a day at the beach if you decide to stop at Lover's Beach.
2. Hang out on Medano Beach. If you love to people watch, this is the place! Mango Deck Bar and Restaurant is always good entertainment.
3. Booze Cruise to watch the whales (when in season). Booze Cruise is fun all year round because you watch the sunset on the Pacific Ocean and you get an amazing view of the "Arch".
4. Flora Farms. If you are a foodie, this organic farm serves up amazing food and drinks. Call ahead to make reservations to get a tour of the farm.
5. Day trip to Cerritos Beach. It is worth the drive up the Pacific. This beach offers great waves for surfing, bodyboarding or just hanging out at the beach. Get a relaxing massage right on the beach while you listen to the ocean. On the weekends, there is live entertainment.
6. Chileno Bay. If you want to snorkel, this is the beach to go to. You can take a Snorkeling Cruise to get here or drive yourself.
7. Visit Sammy Hagar's famous "Cabo Wabo" Restaurant and Bar. Enjoy listening to good live music and maybe see Sammy himself perform.
8. Take a surfing lesson with Mike Doyle Surf School at Cabo Surf Hotel on Playa Acapulquito. If you aren't into surfing, grab a bite to eat at Seven Seas Restaurant and watch the surfers.
9. Stroll through downtown San Jose Del Cabo or downtown Cabo to pick up some souvenirs and grab a bite to eat at the many restaurants.
10. Charter a boat and go deep sea fishing. Whatever you catch, have them freeze it and take it home with you. There are many restaurants along the marina that will prepare your catch for dinner.
Have you done something that you loved that is not on this list? If you enjoy reading my blog, follow me on:
Facebook at www.facebook.com/thecabolife
Instagram at www.instagram.com/thecabolife#
Twitter at www.twitter.com/thecabolife.com